Special and Federal Programs
Midlothian Independent School District offers a wide variety of special programs for the purposes of reducing the achievement gap between all students of the school population.
State, Federal and Student Support Programs focus on funding for strategies that assist students most "at-risk" of failing and/or dropping out of school.
- supporting schools in providing direct instruction and necessary support to help students stay in school and be successful, including passing state mandated tests, analyzing programs and data to provide the best opportunities for student success
- presenting program ideas to help schools "close the gap" between successful students and at-risk students
- managing appropriate campus funding
- Bilingual and ESL Programs
- Federal Programs
- Title I, Part A (Every Student Succeeds Act) Support Services including Reading and Math
- Title I Parent and Community Engagement
- Title III Bilingual and ESL Support Services
- Title IV Student Support and Academic Enrichment
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Education
- Migrant Education Program
- State Compensatory Education
For more information contact the campus where your student attends.