After completing enrollment, new students must also complete Student Registration. (Beginning in the 2023-2024 school year). Please click below to login to your Family Access account, then click on the dropdown menu next to white house and choose Family Access. Click on the Student Registration tile next to your student's name to complete student registration.
Registration is a yearly requirement for all students and will be released in Family Access on July 19, 2023 for the upcoming school year. Please DO NOT attempt the registration process until that time.
If you have a Family Access account but have forgotten your login information, please click the "Forgot your Username or Password?" option at the bottom of the SkywardFamily Access login page.
If you have never used Family Access, please see New Midlothian ISD Family information.
Step-By-Step Registration Guide
1. Click on Family Access Login.
2. Sign in to Skyward Family Access NOTE: You must use your parent/guardian login information to log in to Family Access for registration, not your student's information.
3. Once signed in, click on the "Student Registration" tile.
4. Click "Start" and follow the instructions carefully. Be sure to upload all required documents and verify that all information is correct prior to submitting.
5. You will receive a message that your information has been successfully submitted.