We Are Excited to Have Your Child in Our District!
Pre-Kindergarten hours are 7:30 am - 3:15 pm.
District transportation is not provided.
For the 2023-2024 school year, children must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2023 AND must qualify by meeting one of the following criteria.
Midlothian ISD Pre-Kindergarten enrollment will open April 3, 2023 for the 2023-2024 school year.
Your child is:
- unable to speak or comprehend the English language.
- educationally disadvantaged (eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program.)
- Click HERE to see income level qualifications.
- homeless, as defined by 42 U.S.C. Section 11302 and 11434,
- previously enrolled in a Texas public school.
- a child of an active military duty member, or is a child of an injured, disabled, or deceased member of the armed forces.
- currently or ever has been in the conservatorship (foster care) of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code.
- is the child of a person who has been nominated for or received the Star of Texas Award as:
- a peace officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code;
- a firefighter under Section 3106.003, Government Code; or
- an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004, Government Code.
You will be prompted to upload these eligibility documents during the enrollment process.
Pre-Kindergarten Immunization Requirements
- Child’s complete immunization record:
- Pre-Kindergarten students MUST be immunized for DTP, Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hep-A, Hep-B, and Varicella (Chickenpox), HIB and Pneumococcal Conjugate vaccine. Click HERE to see the 2023 - 2024 Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements.
For more information, please contact Heather Shelton at firstname.lastname@example.org.