Midlothian Independent School District


Documents Needed to Enroll

  • Two proofs of residency in parent/guardian's name:
    • mortgage statement or lease agreement AND​
    • ​​​​​​current or previous month's utility bill (electric, gas, or water ONLY)
  • Student's birth certificate
    (Need a birth certificate? If your child was born in Texas, a copy may be obtained at Ellis County Courthouse. For information call 972-825-5070.  If your child was born out of state, consult the State of birth for information.)
  • Student's Social Security card 
  • Student's up-to-date immunization record
  • Driver’s license of parent/guardian
  • Last report card/transcript from the previous school attended (if applicable)
  • Withdrawal form from previous school (if applicable)