Energy Conservation Guidelines For Staff
Conservation is a team effort. Turn off the lights.
- At the end of the day, turn OFF lights, computers, fans, etc.
- When you leave your room during the day – Turn OFF the lights.
- Close blinds to keep rooms cooler.
- Report issues to administrators (leaks, sprinkler head busted, AC running during unoccupied times, etc.)
- Keep classroom doors shut during instruction to ensure proper cooling of rooms.
- Do not prop open exterior doors.
- Model and ecncourage proper conservation habits to your students.