Midlothian ISD uses social media as an avenue to communicate and share information about student and staff achievements as well as other important district information. By engaging in social media we are able to facilitate open, two-way communication with the MISD community and extend our conversation(s) with you.
- Support district initiatives
- Highlight student, campus and staff successes
- Recognize staff appreciation days
- Celebrate holidays and historical recognition days
- Announce weather related alerts and updates
We invite your feedback through all of our social media sites (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) through the commenting features.
Visit the campus webpages to access their social media sites.